Our dedicated rehabilitation team works with each person individually to ensure a safe recovery and easy transition home. The comfort our patients feel while staying with us is just as important as the therapy that they receive. Our staff is dedicated to working with patients and help them acquire or relearn the skills they will need to be active and live independently:
- Our physical therapists will work with each patient to create individual goals and programs to improve strength and restore function.
- Occupational therapy is aimed at improving fine motor control, coordination, cognitive skills and teaches functional and self-care skills commonly referred to as activities of daily living.
- Our speech and language pathologists help our residents communicate more effectively by using advanced techniques in oral and pharyngeal sensorimotor training.
Rehab Services Include:
- Joint Replacements
- Cardiac Procedures
- Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Fractures/Surgeries
- Post-Acute Infections
- Feeding Tubes
- Wound Care including Wound Vacs
- Pain Management
- Post Amputation
- Respiratory Conditions
- Respiratory Treatments including C-PAP and Bi-PAP
- Colostomies, Ileostomies and Urostomies
*This list is not exhaustive. You may contact our Admissions Department at (518) 283-2000 with additional questions.
Our discharge planner in conjunction with the Interdisciplinary Team will work to ensure that you or your loved one has a comprehensive discharge plan. This will allow you return home or to a lower level of care safely and with the services and equipment you need to have continued success.