Application for Replacement Medals

If you believe that you qualify for service related medals, or have lost or not received your paperwork or the medals to which you are entitled, please make a point to mention this to the Veterans Service Officer you speak with at our office. We will be glad to send you the appropriate request form to complete and help you apply for your much-deserved military honors, or try to recoup your lost documentation. Please remember to bring all of the service-related papers you have with you when you come into the office.

For more information, please call our office at 518-270-2760.